Dust to Dust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeing Shanelle again in Long Island.

2 posters

Go down

Seeing Shanelle again in Long Island. Empty Seeing Shanelle again in Long Island.

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:46 pm

E.L stood messing around with his weapons trying to fix one of his grenades. E.L accidently pressed the top of the switch which made the methane explode.
"FUCK!" E.L screamed as he fell back a few feet. He got back up and coughed. "dang that hurt..." he muttered to himself as he went back up to the weapons and started working again.
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Seeing Shanelle again in Long Island. Empty Re: Seeing Shanelle again in Long Island.

Post  Shanelle Doza Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:10 pm

The sun beamed down somewhat lighter. there was even a slight wind. Shanelle was alone today. The place where the coast had existedhad turned into a small pond. Close by she heard a grenade go off. She withdrew her knife and turned the corner to see L on his back. Shanelle began to lagh and heleped him up. "Wow, I guess I have to walk you trough life today"
Shanelle Doza
Shanelle Doza
Red Storm

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Seeing Shanelle again in Long Island. Empty Re: Seeing Shanelle again in Long Island.

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:17 pm

"h-hey! Shanelle i think?" he said smiling as he brushed the dust and sand off himself. He looked at Shanelle and smilied. Only a few weeks before she had kissed him. Then E.L had kissed her back. She probably wouldnt remeber it any how. E.L looked at her. "you didnt seem to change much" he said but quickly added " i mean in a good way! cause i mean i mean..." E.L sighed as he put his head in his hands. He thought to himself "im such a dork!"
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanelle Doza Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:24 pm

Shanelle smiled. "So..those lips of yours still warm for me?!" She smiled and kissed the stuttering L. She smirked and picked up the grenade...examining it.
Shanelle Doza
Shanelle Doza
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:30 pm

E.L fell backawards and just layed on the ground grinning "uh..." thats all he could say. E.L looked at the sky still grinning and finally got up noticing she was looking at his grenades E.L said " Those are homemade grenades.. just a regular conatiner with methane in it. A switch at the top ignites the methane making an explosion.
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanelle Doza Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:01 pm

Shanelle squinted quizically. "Methane is really cheap and falmmable. Isn't it kind of dangerous to hold these like normal nades?" She turned it over and over looking for any type of whole in the grenade that could be dangerous. "I don't want you getting hurt now!" Shanelle smile.
Shanelle Doza
Shanelle Doza
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:05 pm

E.L stuck out his touunge and laughed. He then spoke in a childsih voice "Yes ma!" E.L fell over laughing and set off another grendae. "DAMNIT!" he yelled covering his face before the explosion. He was blown a few more feet and sighed "powerfull little bastards.." he said aloud and rubbed the back of his head. "Uh.... i meant to do that" he said grinning ear to ear.
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanelle Doza Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:09 pm

Shanelle began to laugh and then strted to cough from not being able to breathe. That may have been the funniest thing she had seen all day. "Listen to you mother or you get blown up!" She still laughed and then tackled him. What a fun guy he was! A little of center, but still fun.
Shanelle Doza
Shanelle Doza
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:17 pm

As he was tackled he laughed as they rolled around on the ground playing. It was like being a young 5 year old. So much fun. After a few minutes he laid beside her breathing heavy after rolling around a laughing so much. E.L grinned as he looked at the sun above them.
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanelle Doza Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:00 pm

Shanelle laid out of breath and then rolled over. She rested her head on El's chest and closed her eyes. Today was going pretty well so far. Giovanni got a new sword, she met up with EL, and her mother was out of the hospital. She looked into his clear eyes and then smiled. She rose again and grabbed another grenade. She laughed to herself. "CATCH!!" She threw it to EL and ducked for cover.
Shanelle Doza
Shanelle Doza
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:18 pm

E.L blushed a little bit and smilied. He kissed Shanelle softly on her lips and grinned. As she threw the grenade E.L yelled "WHEEE!" he caught the grenade and pushed the switch on purpose. He was blasted a few feet and landed beside Shanelle. "Perfect Entance eh?" he said and began laughing. He kissed her again just for the heck of it.
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanelle Doza Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:14 pm

Shanelle smiled and then broke out laughing. As she was kissed she brought her hands behind his head as his hand were around her back. She smiled and nuzzled his chest. Her ears began to twitch rapidly and her ail shok rapidly. She gave him a hickey on his necl and then grabbed one last grenade. "Lets go out with a bang!"
Shanelle Doza
Shanelle Doza
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:19 pm

(( like a movie style kiss! LMFAO!))

E.L grinned and kissed her again. He nodded and replied "WOOO!" E.L grabbed a grenade and pressed the switch. They were launched into the air since Shanelle also pressed hers. As the flew into the air E.L laughed and then said "This is gonna hurt!" He kissed Shanelle deeply before they hit the ground. E.L must have messed up on his landing because he was on his chest, his face laying on the sand. E.L groaned as the pain went through him. "You okay?" he said not even lifting his head.
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanelle Doza Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:29 pm

Shanelle had landed on her feet, but as soon as she did, she fell from dizziness and exhaustion. That was fun ran through her head. Thank god she had taken off her gear. Had she been wearing her stuff she would have hurt herself. She rolled over to the lying EL and laid on his chest.

Meanwhile...
Giovanni climbed to the highest point in the tower and awaited his old enemy, Vergil. Vergil climbed the steps to the top of the tower. "It's been a whole year Giovanni since we last met." Vergil wore a red open coat and black pants and boots. Other than that he carried one sword and two pistols. Giovanni turned. "Today...you die." Vegil laughed. "So how's about a kiss from your big cousin. Or better yet..a kiss from this." Vegil pointed one pistol at him.
Shanelle Doza
Shanelle Doza
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:36 pm

E.L lifted his head and looked at Shanelle. He smilied and layed his head back. E.L wrapped his arms around Shanelle and hugged her. "Think we blasted good enough?" he said still smiling and leaned up. He left Shanelle rest her head on his chest still and grinned. E.L lifted her head up and looked at her. E.L kissed her deeply his arms still around her. in his mind he thought- Best... Day... Ever
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanelle Doza Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:50 pm

Shanelle returned the favor. As they finished she remembered something. She had been chewing gum this whole time. where had it gone? She looked at EL who was happily chewing away on her Spearmint and then punched him in the shoulder laughing. She rested her head again on his shoulders and gazed at the setting sun.

Meanwhile...
Giovanni had a serious angry face on. "Why do you refuse to gain power. The physical powr of our sensai." Vergil laughed. "Sensai? Heh. I have no sensai. I just don't like you thats all." He put his gun back in his holster. "You know what...this party sucks. No food, no drink, and the last babe just got shot down by me." Giovanni still kept his serious/angry expression. "My apologies. I got so wrapped up in your arrval I forgot about preperations for the bash." Vergil withdrew his black two hander. "I guess this is what you call a heart warming family reunion." Giovanni withdrew Yomato. "You got that right."
Shanelle Doza
Shanelle Doza
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:57 pm

E.L laughed as he chewed the gum. E.L laughed and hugged Shanelle close. "Geez... what a day... being blown up... getting kissed... sharing gum... Could it get any better?" He said and began laughing hard. "NOPE!" he added and laughed harder still holding Shanelle close to him.
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanelle Doza Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:11 pm

Shanelle gigled and as the sunset dropped and the moon rose, her eyes became heavy. She slowly but surely drifted into sleep. It had been a wonderful day with a wonderful guy. She only worried of where Giovanni was.

Meanwhile...
As the battle raged on the two lost the stiff spikes in their hair. Now by the light of the moon they fought. Vergil slashed striaght down but Giovanni blocked. Giovann hit Vergil in the stomach with the hilt of his sword. As Giovanni flew back he fired off three shots and hit one of the pillars standing at the edge of the top of the 6 story building. Giovani sidestepped and cut the bullets in half, almost magicly, with Yomato. They both slashed and held their sword diagnollay from each other. Giovanni flung Vergil's sword to the side and impaled his stomach. "Foolishness Vergil...Foolishness." He withdrew his sword and the walked away. Vergil fell off the top of the building bleeding.
Shanelle Doza
Shanelle Doza
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:16 pm

E.L watched her fall asleep and he smilied. He was getting tired to. E.L kissed Shanelle softly while she was asleep. E.L tried to stay awake but couldnt. Just in case he surround them with grenades that were switched to on. If anyone coming towards them stepped near them they would explode which would wake them. E.L finally fell asleep holding Shanelle close to him.
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanelle Doza Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:24 pm

TOPIC ENDED
Shanelle Doza
Shanelle Doza
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down