Dust to Dust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E.L's Shooting Practice (Open)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

E.L's Shooting Practice (Open) Empty E.L's Shooting Practice (Open)

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:39 pm

E.L stood in the target range his head phones covering his soft delicate ears. E.L's tail flicked with excitment as he wrapped his finger around the trigger of his sawed off rifle. He aimed at the large human like target. E.L focused on hitting the middle of the targets chest. BAM! a hole was pierced right through the middle of the target's chest. "Now lets have some fun!" he said to himself as he cocked his rifle and began shooting all over the target. E.L laughed as he looked at all the holes over the target. E.L sighed and leaned on a wall resting.
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

E.L's Shooting Practice (Open) Empty Re: E.L's Shooting Practice (Open)

Post  Shanelle Doza Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:00 pm

Shanelle walked in pulling on Giovanni's arm "Come on bro. Yoou aren't good with guns, so it would be great for you to practice!!!" She pulled him into the gun range and pulled out red lotus. "Here, at least to use one!" She the went to the side and grabbed out Ebony and Ivory, which were two black and white pistols. She stepped on the foot pedal and let the dummy fall. She sfired two shots quickly with her eyes closed and hit the chest and heart. She then looked to her side. "Gun training too?"
Shanelle Doza
Shanelle Doza
Red Storm

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:13 pm

E.L glanced over at the two and nodded. "eh.. I should better put up a new target.." he said pointing to the target filled with holes and grinned. He was pretty good at starting small talk if the other person talked as well. E.L walked down the range and grabbed the target. He threw it out and placed a new one there. "Well... Im Ellieh or E.L for short." he said as he smilied at the two.
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanelle Doza Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:18 pm

Shanelle looked at the dummy that had been shot. It was covered in holes. "Shanelle, Shanelle Doza. That's my brother Giovanni." Giovanni had hit he dummy a few times, puncturing it with the gas powered magnum. He stared at E.L. smiling with the white scar streaming from his face. Shanelle returned to the shooting. Not a shot did she miss the same exact wholes she had shot the first time. "She reloaded the clips and sat in a nearby chair to relax, watchng Giovanni struggle with reloading the magnum. "So what rank are you in red storm. I'm first class and my brother is First Lieutenant."
Shanelle Doza
Shanelle Doza
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:27 pm

"Just started here..:" he said as he helped Giovanni reoload the clip. He heard a loud BAM! so E.L dived down to the floor. He looked at the whole in the celling and laughed to himself. He sat beside Shanelle cleaning his sawed off rifle...
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanelle Doza Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:29 pm

"New recuit aye?" Shanelle looked kicked something under the table on accident. It was a bag. She opened it and gasped. Metal cans. A whole bag of them. She looked over to E.L. "Does that gun of yours use pellets or bullets?" She needed to know seeing as she saw about 50 bullets worth of cans inside the bag.
Shanelle Doza
Shanelle Doza
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:34 pm

"Bullets of course.. why?" he said to busy aiming at a target and shooting it clear through the head. E.L reloaded and fired again sending the bullet into the targets neck... He reloaded again not really knowing whats going on and continued his practice.
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanelle Doza Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:38 pm

Giovanni looked over at the cans and stopped firing. He threw the gun back over to Shanelle. Shanelle looke at EL. "Well...I found a bag of cans. If you need to make some more bullets I'll give you half the cans." She took her gun and put it in her waist holster. Metal was hard to come by these days...especially in the long island district. She showed the open bag of cans to EL
Shanelle Doza
Shanelle Doza
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:43 pm

"Holy crap!" E.L said looking at the cans. "Deal!" he added. He was running low on metal and this supply would bring him back up. "Thanks." he said as he took hlf of the cans and put them in a sack. E.L put his sawwed off rifle in its holster on his leg. E.L scratched the scar on his neck that he had for 3 years so far. Sometimes it burned sometimes it itched.
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanelle Doza Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:47 pm

Giovanni withdrew his sword and smirked. He dashed forward at the dummy but did not slash. Rebellion, his sword, was taken out and put right back. As it clicked all the way back in place the dummy fell in two halves. "Screw guns. The only metal I need are my blades." He laughed and walked back over to Shanelle. "Let's head to the blacksmith next door. He should be a ble to make bullets out of these for the cost of a few cans." She picked herself up and brushed her hand against E.L.'s cheek and winked. She headed across the street. Giovanni followed close behind shaking his head and smiling.
Shanelle Doza
Shanelle Doza
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:52 pm

E.L watched how quickly is happened and was pretty impressed. He nodded "Sure. Sounds good to me." he said as his ears twitch slightly as Shanelle's hand went across his cheek. "wow..." he whispered to himself as he grabbed his sack and slung it over his shoulder. E.L followed the two out to the next place. "heh.." he said so himself as he thought about the day so far.
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanelle Doza Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:55 pm

WShanelle arrived in the shop first. She placed two cans on the counter. "Hey Kojo. Think you can forge some pistol and rifle bullets for 4 cans?" The fat man with the brown blacksmithing outfit smiled through his goatee. "Sure Shanelle" He said with the sweat glistening off his bald head. He took the two can and asked for the other two. Shanelle then pointed at E.L. to give him two cans.
Shanelle Doza
Shanelle Doza
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:01 pm

"huh? oh yeah..." E.L said as he took out the cans from his sack. He placed them in front of the man then sat down in a chair. He looked up wondering how long it would take and realized he could at least do something. He decided he should try and have a conversation with the two. "So... " he said trying to not sound like a complete dork. " What type of guns do you own?" he quickly added.
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanelle Doza Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:16 pm

Shanelle stopped. She withdrew her two pistols. The first was completely black and had a silver line going down the middle. "This is the first of my twin pistols. I call It Ebony." She withdrew the second pistol. It was completely grey except for one black stripe down the middle. "this is the second twin. Ivory" She then withdrew her magnum. "Its a simple pellet magnum called Red Lotus." And you?
Shanelle Doza
Shanelle Doza
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:21 pm

E.L laughed to himself as he withdrew his sawwed off rifle. "No name for it. Just a regular rifle I sawwed off the ned of the barrel for easy carrying." He said as he put it back after showing it to them both. E.L wondered what Shanelle liked.He wasnt going to ask though that would be very akaward... ecspicaially for him
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanelle Doza Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:34 pm

"It's nice. It looks like you worked hard on it" The black msith was finished and handed her 5 cases of bullets and him 5 cases. "lets head back to the shooting range"
Shanelle Doza
Shanelle Doza
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:38 pm

E.L nodded as he took his cases of bullets. E.L walked into the room and sat his sack onto the ground. He leaned on a wall while he put some more bullets into his sawwed off rifle. He noticed Shanelle's hunters knife and grinned. "Sweet knife. Looks really good" he said.
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanelle Doza Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:49 pm

"Thanks. I just got it sharpened." She walked up to another dummy, and threw the knife with her eyes closed. It hit it in the head. "So what are you doing all the way in Rhode Island. Your clothes look like you come from Bronx." She looked at him. Kinda cute. Should she flirt? She pondered this as she awaited his answer.
Shanelle Doza
Shanelle Doza
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:59 pm

E.L nodded "Yeah. I lived there but traveled here to be red storm" he said as he showed Shanelle his large knife. "Its not much just a sharp knife..." he said to her as he threw the knife at the target sideways. The knife landed into the spot and sunk through. E.L walked over and grabbed both of their knifes. he handed Shanelle's over to her and placed his back in its place. E.L smilied at her thoughtfully.
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanelle Doza Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:14 pm

"Thanks" she whispered in his ear. She walked back and grabbed ebony and ivory. All of a sudden a random man walked in. He grabbed Shanelle and put a knife to her throat. "Where..the hell...are my can..." He said it calmly under his white cloak but Shanelle felt that he was a great danger.
Shanelle Doza
Shanelle Doza
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:26 pm

"Shit!" he whispered to himself notcing the man grabbed her. E.L decided he would try and talk his way out of this one. "Calm down man calm down!" he said as he secretley unhitched his sawwed off rifle. "Now... where would those cans be??" he said playing dumb. The man, still holding shanelle barked at E.L "Under the table!" E.L looked under the table slowly. "hmmm no cans! How about I go see if I can find them" E.L said as he pretended to look all over the room. E.L decided to test and see if this man was as dumb as he looked. "Hey havent you heard of the shooting range across town?" he said bluffing easily. The man snapped quickly "Y-Yeah! what about it!?" E.L grinned as he thought to himself- Gotcha! E.L walked beside the man and opened the door. "I bet its at that one!" he said offering to hold the door for him. The man replied a little softer "Oh... Yeah I knew that..." The man began to loosen his grip on Shanelle and slowly began to remove the knife. In his mind E.L thought "now!" E.L pulled the gun from behind his back and shot as soon as he lifted it up. The man fell over realising Shanelle. The bullet landed into the man's abdomen. The man rolled over on the ground his knife on the ground yelling. E.L helped Shanelle and asked her what to do next.
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanelle Doza Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:37 pm

Giovanni had been sitting back the whole time. He didn't think anything would happen. And it didn't. The man lifted himself laughing. He was bleeding, but the bullet was holding in the blood. He left his knife on the floor as Shanelle calmly walked back behind L. The man withdrew some brass knuckles. He ran forward and strong punched him. But before the punch landed Giovanni stood. He looked as iff he would withdraw Yamato but just popped it out of position. He slowly and calmly placed the blade back in position. As he did the mans hand fell off. The man ran out yelling about a demon. Giovanni sat again and withdrew a toothpick from his ocket and played with it in his teeth. Shanelle got up and wrapped her arms around L's neck, laughed seductively, and then kissed him on the cheek. "My hero!" She backed away and withdrew Ebony and Ivory and resumed practice.
Shanelle Doza
Shanelle Doza
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:47 pm

L.E looked at Giovanni and almost yelled "DAMN!" but he held it in. L.E watched the fist fall to the ground and he raised his eyerbrows "thats.. fast... very fast"he thought to himself. L.E smilied and blushed slightly. "t-thanks but it was giovanni who stopped him" he said as he thanked him. L.E started practicing again. Ever so often he would glance over at Shanelle and smilied
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanelle Doza Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:53 pm

Shanelle occasionally looked back at L. She smiled one time and almost got caught. She didn't want to waste to many bullets. She popped a peice of gum in her mouth and came up behind L. "Your stance is great but...just watch." She put her arms around his back and postioned his hands a little farther bac from where he had them. "Now fire."

Giovanni cleaned off Yomato with an old rag he found on onw of thw tables. He noded side to side. He thought "Flirting again Shanelle?"
Shanelle Doza
Shanelle Doza
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:59 pm

L.E blushed a little as Shanelle helped him into a better stance. He fired the bullet and hit the target dead center. "Wow... Thanks." he said as he turned around and smilied at her. L.E then heard Giovvani and whispered "akward..." L.E laughed again seeing what Shanelle would say.
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next