Dust to Dust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost - (Open)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lost - (Open) Empty Lost - (Open)

Post  Dreamslayer2 Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:10 pm

Sitting on the side of his small vessel, feet placed next to the fire, hopefully it would keep anything away from his small shelter. A small spring was to his right, bubbling gently. His Two large swords were placed to his right, and Kama's unattached from his waist. He heard a noise from a distance. He got up and turned around, but there was nothing there, Suddenly a Dart hit him in the neck. "Ooh." He moaned, Sleeping Darts Shit! He thought as his muscles slowly stopped and he fell the ground, just in time to get a glimpse of a few sets of feet rummaging around.

Finally awaking, his small Dune Rider was gone, luckily they had left his weapons. But everything else he had on him was gone with the dune Rider. He grimaced, pulling the dart out from his neck, even the burnt wood he had used for the fire was gone. "Damn Shiners.." He said aloud, sliding his swords into their shealths and placing his Kama's back into their holdsters. He sighed as he filled his canteen, from the small spring. And looked around, not a thing in sight.
Dreamslayer2
Dreamslayer2
Rainmaker

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Lost - (Open) Empty Re: Lost - (Open)

Post  Daedalus Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:22 pm

Alex shot across the dunes on his custom Dune runner. The large fan blaring loudly as he went, kicking up a dust cloud behind him. As he was travelling, he came across something unexpected. A lone man travelling in the hot sun on foot. He didn't have much on him other than several weapons. Knowing someone in that situation wouldn't last long, he turns and heads towards the figure.

As he approached, he could tell the man was severely pissed and was following some tracks in the sand. He pulls up and kills the engine so he could speak normally. He lifts his goggles as he skids to a stop a few feet away from the man. "Hey, what are you doing all the way out here on your own?" He asks.
Daedalus
Daedalus
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoiro Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:32 pm

Aoiro was riding on his dune rider through Europe. He heard in a small town that there might be something here that can restore the planet. As he was riding another dune rider passed by and it stopped. Aoiro stopped and turned around to say "Hey". "Give ius your dune rider," One of the men on the rider said. "No thanks. I like my dune rider," Arashi said with a grin. The men on the dune rider pulled out knives and a sword and jumped off. Aoiro quickly drew his bow and shot 1 arrow at one's heart, 1 at one's throat, and 1 in one's stomach. All 3 arrows hit their mark and killed the ones that got hit in the neck or throat. Aoiro got off his dune rider and walked over to the last men who was on the ground with a arrow through his stomach and asked "So who did you guys steal from?". "Some guy a mile back," the man said. Aoiro loaded his dune rider on the bigger dune rider and took off towards where the shiners came from. After 30 minutes of riding Aoiro came to a spot with 2 men sitting there. "Is this tuff your?" he asked.
Aoiro
Aoiro
Wanderer

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamslayer2 Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:39 pm

Neraid, was walking when he heard the patter of a fan powered Dune Rider coming up behind him. He turned around and began walking backwards. He hopped onto the Rider before the man could say anything. "This is mine Now." He stated clearly, when yet another man rode up beside him, "Never mind." He said grinning, Jumping to the other one, "Off with you." He said, pushing the smaller craft onto the sand, "Now then, He said, stopping the dune Rider. "What ye'll Doin' out here? Neither of ya's Look like Shiners," He stated, glancing each of them over, "Ah..." He stated glancing the one who had come up first, he nodded, then looked over at the other guy, "Thanks so Much, you got a name For yourselves? Names Neraid Olmai." he said, with a quick salute, "Either of ya's Need water theres a spring back there. Its getting dark, so i Thought i'd make Camp there, Feel free to join me." He said, opening the sail back up and preparing to turn around. A toothy Grin on his face as he gave it a quick push, knowing they would follow at the words water.
Dreamslayer2
Dreamslayer2
Rainmaker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Daedalus Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:52 pm

Alex was unsure if he wanted to follow a man who just attempted to hijack him and leave him in the desert to rot. He looked down at his supplies, he still had a near full canteen of water. Still suspicious of the man, but knowing his crew was nearby and would be checking up on him if he was too late, he revs his engine to life and begins to slowly follow behind Neraid. His hand at the ready to grab his Gungnir if needed.
Daedalus
Daedalus
Wanderer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoiro Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:59 pm

Aoiro flipped over his dune rider and unfolded the sail. Good thing I had the sail down. it would of been broken if i left it up Aoiro thought as he hopped in his dune rider. Aoiro took off behind Neraid and Alex while looking at the dessert around him. Once they reached the spring Aoiro hopped out of his dune rider and ran over to it with 6 water bottles in hand. He filled up the water bottles and then dunked his face under the water water to get the dirt off.
Aoiro
Aoiro
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamslayer2 Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:05 pm

Neraid grinned, doing the smart thing, he tied his dune rider to his leg, sure not to loose it this time. He brushed his pants off and his jacket, and looked over at the two. "Either of you got any wood, it gets awful cold in the night." He said, the wood he had intended to use gone. Walking up into his Dune Rider he pulled out a couple of cans, And tossed them to Alex and Aoiro. "For Helping me out." he said, grabbing a can for himself. The label was torn off so he was unsure of what would be inside, hopefully it would still be good. He smiled at the two and jumped down from his Rider, glancing at each of the other riders. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a cigarette and a match, Then held the box open to either of the other two, "So, you got Names?" He asked.
Dreamslayer2
Dreamslayer2
Rainmaker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Daedalus Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:13 pm

Still suspicious of the man, Alex turns and kills the engine. His Dune Runners were different from the sail operated Riders, he doubted that they would be able to get it started fast enough to get away before he would be able to stop them. He hops off and looks to Neraid. "My name is Alex Rowe" He says as he reaches down and picks up the can, shaking it against his ear. "Beans" He says as he moves over to a rock, placing the edge of the top of the can against it, lifting his foot then kicking down hard. Cleaving the top clean off without spilling a bit of the contents. A little trick he had learned in the mines. "And no, I don't have anything flammable on my Runner. Sorry".
Daedalus
Daedalus
Wanderer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoiro Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:23 pm

"Aoiro Unabara," Aoiro said as hestarted stabbing the can's top with a knife. Once the can's lid was completly off Aoiro looked inside and saw pineaplle. "I havent had fruit in such a long time," Aoiro said as he ate a pineapple cube. "So whatcha all doing in the dessert?" Aoiro asked as he swallowed the piece of pineapple. Aoiro's bow was by his side with a arrow laying on top of it just in case.
Aoiro
Aoiro
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamslayer2 Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:29 pm

Neraid scoffed, hearing that neither had burnable objects. And Stuffed the Pack of Cigs. Back into his pocket. Taking a deep breath, he blew out smoke. "Well, Nice to meet you Alex, Aoiro." He said, pulling a small knife from inside his coat and opening up his can of creamed corn. He hesitated before he began dumping the stuff into his mouth. He smiled at Aoiro, "Rainmaker Business, yourself?" He said, before taking another long swallow of the Corn. He sat, he was usually a pretty talkative guy, then pulled a sword off his back and held it forward, the front poking Aoiro's Neck, "Mind if i ask what you were doing with My Rider?" He asked, "Reach for your bow and your head comes off," He stated clearly.
Dreamslayer2
Dreamslayer2
Rainmaker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Daedalus Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:35 pm

Alex sat and watched as these events unfolded. He had placed his can down and had his derenger at the ready underneath his cloak, as well as his knife prepared to throw if needed. He chose not to interfere and merely observe, only moving if he deemed himslef in danger.
Daedalus
Daedalus
Wanderer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoiro Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:43 pm

Aoiro sighed as he ate another pineapple cube. He could feel the cold metal pressed againds his neck and knew this guy was serious about it. "Well i was riding towards Europe because I heard a rumor of something that could change the planet back to normal was hidden somewhere. I came across the Shiners and they tried to steal my dune rider so i killed 2 of them and asked the 3rd were they just stopped. He answered and I started riding on your dune rider cuz i couldnt fit all your stuff in mine towards the direction that happened to be where you were. And that is the summary of it all," Aoiro said as he ate the last pineapple cube.
Aoiro
Aoiro
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanelle Doza Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:01 pm

(NPC ing)

Gonguro was aggrivated. "You guys are such dumbasses! All I asked for was one vehicle and they get killed?!" His pudgy face turned as red as his tactical outfit. The shiner who was thought dead but sactually wasn't frantically wqalked back to the base where the other shiners took residence. "Screw this!!! I'll handle it on my own!" She took a group of nine shiners and began to travell to where the homing signal of one of the dead shiners came. The nine arrived on sand skidders and had machetes ready. "Give us your gear!!!" Yelled Gonguro
Shanelle Doza
Shanelle Doza
Red Storm

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamslayer2 Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:43 pm

Neraid spun the blade around, and slid it back into his shealth, then held his hand out to Aoiro, "Thanks." he said, biting down on his Cigarette. He glanced over at Alex, but said nothing then his eyes opened wider and nodded to Alex, signaling that there were people behind him. He acted like he hadn't noticed the group, then reached back looking as if he was going to scratch the back of his head, as one of the group members shouted to "Give Us Your Gear" He grabbed the Boomerang that was resting there and chucked it at the one who had shouted it flying by Alex's Ear with a whizzing noise. "Get Em!" Neraid Shouted as he stood up drawing both of his Buster Swords.
Dreamslayer2
Dreamslayer2
Rainmaker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Daedalus Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:12 pm

The boomerang flies past Alex's head, taking the cue that something was up. He turns around quickly to see several men on dune riders poised to attack. He grabs his halberd Gungnir which was lying beside him and chooses his target, the man on the far left of the group. He then begins running up the wall of the cave, using the exposed ledges as footing, jumping over the first man and slashing down at the man in the back.
Daedalus
Daedalus
Wanderer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoiro Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:36 pm

Aoiro grabbed his bow, put the arrown in, and fired. He didnt really pay attention to if it hit someone because he already started running at another with his knife in hand. Aoiro ran past the man and threw the knife at the guys back after turning around. Why did he use a boomerang? Aoiro asked himself as he saw the boomerang fly by Alex's head towards a person behind him.
Aoiro
Aoiro
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanelle Doza Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:47 pm

Gonguro's head was sliced. He fell bleeding and yeeling. Kiko, the man on the left blocked the strike and held the swordsman down. The guy behind him took the arrow to the shoulder and then ran up to Aiorio grabbing his arms and was about to stab him in the throat. Gonguro stood still bleeding. "KiLL THEM!!!!"
Shanelle Doza
Shanelle Doza
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamslayer2 Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:03 am

Neraid grinned, the one who held Aoiro suddenly had a Boomerang embedded into the back of his head. Neraid Ran up, the Guy as he fell grabbing the boomerang out of the back of his head and tossing at another guy. Flipping in the air as he sliced a man's head off mid air. Landing with one large Buster Sword in hand. His boomerang came back blood stained the last of the small group had fallen. Only one remained, "So Mister, how would you like to die today?" He asked, "Too late, i already know." He said, with one swift motion the mans head was off, his buster sword dripping. The man slowly crumpled to the ground with a sandy flop. Neraid grinned, "Excellent, so you two are armed, all the more reason to allow you to sleep with me." He said in a sarcastic tone. He sighed and wiped his boomerang and sword off on a nearby man's coat, "Check them for anything of Value." He ordered, "Especially burnable objects." He stated clearly.
Dreamslayer2
Dreamslayer2
Rainmaker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Daedalus Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:11 am

Alex scoffs, it had been a long time since someone had given him orders. Using the tip of his Gungnir, he rolls over the body nearest him and crouches down, rummaging through his pockets. He only managed to find the man's personal water canteen and opts to take off the man's robe. It was his only piece of clothing not soaked in blood. He tosses it over to Neraid. "That should burn well enough, but he doesn't have much else".
Daedalus
Daedalus
Wanderer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoiro Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:16 am

Aoiro searched 2 of the bodies and then walked over to Neriad. "I only found pocket knives and a few canteens," Aoiro said with the items he found in his pockets. Aoiro walked over to the man he shot with the arrown and took the arrow out of his shoulder. "I was aiming for the heart but I missed," he said as he put the arrow in his dune rider.
Aoiro
Aoiro
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamslayer2 Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:22 am

Neraid grinned, "Yes that'll do." He said grabbing the Shirt and pulling a match out from his pocket, This isn't going to burn long He thought, "Get the scraps of other Non-Bloody clothing as well, we don't want to draw a Scent. And Bury the dead, quickly, before a breeze picks up." Neraid stated, looking down at the man and began burying him in sand, using his sword as a shovel. After doing so, he piled up the non-bloodied clothing and lit a match, dropping it onto the clothes, the sweat working like greese. He smiled, his Cigarette sticking out of his mouth. He smiled at the man who had missed his mark, "No one is 100%." He stated, spinning his boomerang on his finger before placing it back onto his back. A small fire started now, he smiled.
Dreamslayer2
Dreamslayer2
Rainmaker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Daedalus Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:32 am

Alex, watching as Neraid began digging a shallow grave in desert sand couldn't help but laugh. He then grabbed the leg of the man he was near and drug him out towards a nearby dune. He then jogs back and hops aboard his Dune Runner. Revving the engine to life he slowly backs up near the corpse before stopping. He then reaches down, grabbing an object from in the Runner and moving to the front of his machine. He then sticks the object into the sand underneath and after fidgeting with it for a few moments, sticks a bar into it and begins cranking. The Runner then begins to angle until the fan was pointing downward.

"That should be enough" He says as he goes back to the engine, turning it on and watching as the fan kicks to life, throwing up a massive dust cloud that buries the body in mere seconds. He then turns it off, retrieves his jack and drives back to the encampment.

"That gentlemen, is how you do it in the desert."
Daedalus
Daedalus
Wanderer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Aoiro Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:49 am

Aoiro was kicking sand over the bodies and was holding his bow in hi hands in case someone or something came along. After a few more minutes of burying all the bodies were below the desert's sand. It was getting dark and Aoiro sat by the fire that had gotten slightly bigger after putting more clothes in to keep warm. Aoiro stood up and walked over to his dune rider and started rummaging through the "cockpit". After a few seconds of searching Aoiro came back with a bag of dried meat. He opened the bag, took a few pices of meat and the threw the bag to Neraid.
Aoiro
Aoiro
Wanderer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanelle Doza Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:54 am

( You guys know that the snad skimmers they have, hold engines which are made of metal. METAL IS VALUabLE!!!!)
Shanelle Doza
Shanelle Doza
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamslayer2 Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:44 pm

The bodies Buried Neraid grinned and walked over to the Dune Riders. He sighed as he rummaged through, finding a few spare pots and pans, some canned goods, a couple of knifes, eating utensils, and of course the motor. Lugging this stuff he divided the shares Equally, each person getting their fair share of Goods. He sighed and pulled the very dead cigarette out from his mouth and tossed it to his left. Neraid then caught the bag of Dried meat Aoiro had thrown him and tossed a couple pieces in his mouth, and then tossed the bag to Alex. He sighed looking around, laying the many random weapons the Pirates had on the ground rummaging through to see if there was anything good, nothing.
Dreamslayer2
Dreamslayer2
Rainmaker

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next