Dust to Dust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patrol Duty, Never Fun (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Patrol Duty, Never Fun (Open) Empty Patrol Duty, Never Fun (Open)

Post  Raine Valarrd Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:01 pm

Raine stood at the head of his vessel, Oathkeeper, as it skimmed over the sand. His duty was to patrol the perimeter of the Red Storm. Mundane as the job was, someone had to do it right? He shouted to his first mate, Sarah, "Sarah, slow the vessel, I think there is something approuching". The ship slowed to a halt as he saw something approuching.

Whatever it was he thought it was friendly but he had his crossbow leveled at the ship for good measure.

Raine Valarrd
Red Storm

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Patrol Duty, Never Fun (Open) Empty Re: Patrol Duty, Never Fun (Open)

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:18 pm

E.L was walking along the dessert of red storm trying to find a patrol ship. He was assigned to helping it patrol but was given the wrong time to go. E.L saw a large ship and waved his arms. The ship came to a stop and E.L walked up to it. Not really knowing if anyone would shoot at him he climbed aboard and looked at the man with a cross bow. "Im supposed to on this ship. I was given the wrong time." E.L said checking to make sure his sawwed off rifle was still there. It was.
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Raine Valarrd Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:23 pm

Raine looked down at the man on the desert floor. He bore the markers of a Red Storm soldier so he called again to Sarah "Is he supposed to be here?" to which she replied positively. Raine then let down a latter "Welcome aboard the Oathkeeper" he said with a salute, as was custom. He looked to the horizon and began the prepareation to take off and go again.

He looked to the man and asked him "So, given the wrong time huh? I assume there is a reason you went on foot and not leave with the actual ship". He stared as he set Sarah to the beginning of the ship again.

Raine Valarrd
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:27 pm

"I was given the wrong time so I decided to find you. I walked this area and found you. The End." He said grinning as he saluted back. He stood beside the man and asked "So... what do we do? this is my first time." E.L looked at the sky and wiped his forehead.
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Raine Valarrd Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:45 pm

"Patrol Duty is the single most boring detail you could POSSIBLY get" says the first mate, Sarah as she introduces herself. Raine looks over and nods at the boy. Raine did, in fact, think that this was boring but if it was to be it was to be.

The skys darkened as the day drew on monotonously. He chatted vacantly with the boy and his crewmen. Then something caught his eye, a glint out of the corner of his eye and he asked Sarah to move the ship in its direction. It was, of course, a pirate ship. A good sized one at that. Raine looked at his crew and said "Let's try not to kill them TOO quickly" and he turned to the boy "Let the leader come on board, we'll make an example of him". As he said this the leader taunted them and demanded to speak with the vessels captain, to which Raine responded that he was the captain.

Raine looked him in the eye and they met in the dunes face to face. The pirate said that he wanted our tech and Raine responded deftly. The punch to the captain led to all out chaos. Sarah threw him his Armblade and he grabbed and put it on in midair. "Sometimes" thought the Lieutenent of the Red Storm "Patrol duty isn't dull".

Raine Valarrd
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:55 pm

E.L was sitting at the side of the dune yawing as he thought to himself "ugh.." he noticed another ship and realized it was a pirate ship. "damn.." he muttered to himself as he took out his long 6" metal knife. He decided he wouldnt use his gun unless absolutley neccisarry. E.L approached one of the pirates not to far from the 'captain'. Once the man punched the pirate captian it was chaos... "aww shit..." he said as he began battling against one of the pirates. E.L managed to push the pirate up to the side and bring down his knife into the pirate's chest. The man coughed up blood and fell over the side. E.L quickly pulled out his knife before he went over and turned around to find a pirate swinging a bat at his face. "Da-" he didnt even have enought time to say it. E.L hit the floor and groaned. Pain felt all over his body. The pirate laughed and started hitting E.L with the large bat. E.L struggled but grabbed his gun. He lifted it and wrapped his finger around the trigger. BAM! A bullet went through the pirates left chest plate sending him backawards. E.L grabbed his knife and stabbed him in the neck just to be sure. E.L rubbed his head that was very bruised. E.L pulled him self together and kept on fighting.
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Raine Valarrd Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:06 pm

Raine saw out of the corner of his eye the pirate get blown away by the boy, good for him. Raine, however, was in the thick of the fight beating and sliceing the pirates senseless on their own ship. He sighed, and he thought that these pirates might have some idea of how to fight.

His armblade sliced and diced and his crewmen were adept at combat. He kicked on of the pirates as they charged at him and impaled him on his sword. There were only maybe twenty or so pirates to his ten or so crew, but his crew had training benefits. These pirates were obviously wet-behind-the-ears still.

As the last one fell, it had been a short fight, he walked below the deck and decided that there was some treasure, some small amounts of useable materials that the Rad Storm might put to use. But something caught his eye, some kind of map of one sort or another. It pointed from under New York City to some underground place. A base assumed Raine. He let his crew take the vessel and left the boy in charge, he figured that they could patrol better in two ships, but he figured that if these pirates were disorganized that they must of had some leader and he would want this map, something told him.

Raine Valarrd
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:23 pm

E.L took control of the ship and grinned. "Set off!" he said as the ship roared back to life and began moving over the sandly area. "heh... yep patrol is so boring." he thought to himself and chuckled. He picked up his gun and placed it into its holder. He then put his knife away also. E.L nodded at the man on the other ship and yelled over the enignes " See ya later!"

(( end post Raine ))
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Raine Valarrd Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:42 pm

Raine watched him set off on his own ship, He hoped the best for the other man. It had been a boring day and he hoped the man didn't run into anymore pirates, for their sake. Because, as everyone involved today learned: Boredom can kill...other people.

((>.< Short post))

((End Topic))

Raine Valarrd
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down