Dust to Dust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help! (Open to any red strom)

2 posters

Go down

Help! (Open to any red strom) Empty Help! (Open to any red strom)

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:37 am

E.L lay on the ground yelling for help "Please! Somebody!" he screamed as the pain increased. He had a large knife sticking out of his back blood all over him. A dead wanderer lay on the ground a few feet away with 4 bullet holes in his head. Ech only an inch apart. E.L yelled and screamed for trying to get help. He couldnt move much. His tail gave a small flick or two here and then. He couldnt stand up, the pain was to unbearable. He continued his shrieks of help waiting for someone to notice him.
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Help! (Open to any red strom) Empty Re: Help! (Open to any red strom)

Post  Shanelle Doza Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:58 pm

Giovanni skimmed across the sandd. The last fight with Vergil gave him too much stamina so he was running at his fstest pace to eliminate his extra energy. Such a loving cousin. Why had he been persuaded by that pirate gang. Unsure. Giovanni suddenly stopped to see E.L. near an abandoned buliding. E.L. was screaming so Giovanni ran over with concern in his eyes. He grabbed some alchol and gauze from his pack and withdrew the knife from EL's side. He rubbed some alchol on the wound and then wrapped L in gauze around that point. Giovanni smiled and helped him up. Are you okay? He asked
Shanelle Doza
Shanelle Doza
Red Storm

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:02 pm

E.L saw Giovanni and forced a smile. He would help him. As he removed the knife E.L yelled loudly "FUCK!" After he was helped up E.L nodded and thanked him. "Uh.. So... wheres Shanelle?" he said trying not to sound like a stalker. E.L looked at wanderer and frowned "Bastard.." he muttered. He started to walk fast but realized it hurt still. He sighed and started to walk slower so he wouldnt have much pain.
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanelle Doza Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:04 pm

Giovanni stared at the bullet hles inside the wanderes skull. EL must have been one hell of a shot to make those bullets only inches apart. He stared back at El with one eyebrow raised. "Why do you want to know?" He smiled then laughed. This kid really did like Shanelle.
Shanelle Doza
Shanelle Doza
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:07 pm

E.L started waving his hands widley. "I uh was just! shes my friend!!!" he said and luaghed. "Is she near?" he added looking around like a owl. E.L really enjoyed Shanelle and thought about her most of the day. Well... not before the wanderer came to try and kill him...
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanelle Doza Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:49 pm

Giovanni brushed dust off of his black jacket. His smile faded to a blank stare. His mouth was sewn shut. He threw Agni to E.L. and kept his blank stare. He spoke coldly. "My sister is very dear to me. I want to know if you are able to take care of her." He almost sounded like a snake speaking with a sliver in his voice. He paced in a circle around E.L. "Can you protect...yourself?" Giovanni said blankly. He withdrew Yomato. "Prove to me that you are able to defend your own life...none the less my sisters." He withdrew Yomato slowly and held it at his side.
Shanelle Doza
Shanelle Doza
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:59 pm

E.L caught Agni and frowned "I understand she is dear to you... she is dear to me aslo.. but we all know you could kill me on the spot right now. It wont prove anything!" he said casually. E.L gripped the sword tightly incase he wouldnt listen. " Just because I was attacked here doesnt mean I wouldnt protect her. If you think that then your a fool!" he said, his voice a little colder.
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanelle Doza Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:05 am

Giovanni smirked somewhat. 'Is it foolishness or family love? I am no fool. As good a shot as you are you still managed to get stabbed. A rifle...and you get stabbed with a knife." Giovann's face went blank again. In a heartbeat he was next to E.L. swinging at quarter speed. It was still pretty damn fast. It was one slice...hopefully he would block this.
Shanelle Doza
Shanelle Doza
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:13 am

"Shut Up!" He yelled getting pissed. E.L saw the sword coming just bareley and sighed. He jumped back a few feet or two but still got slashed a little. Blood dripped down his abdomen but E.L ignored it. E.L was getting angry. He didnt want to fight with him knowing it would cause trouble. "Stop it now," he said still ignoring the small paiin/
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanelle Doza Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:17 am

"Why do you refuse my challenge? Heh." Giovanni put back Yomato and in an instant he grabbed agni. "Face me when you feel you are ready. Until then....Shanelle does not know you and never will. Understood?" He didn't want to hurt the feeling of EL but he needed a strong person to guard his sister...even though she was strong on her own.
Shanelle Doza
Shanelle Doza
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:22 am

"Dont you dare!" he said as he grabbed the sword and put it up to his neck. "Im not going to take that for an answer." he said coldy as he slashed the sword downwards. E.L had put some force into it. Enough to leave a little damage. E.L wouldnt risk losing the one person he actually enjoyed to be around. "If its for Shanelle. I will."
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanelle Doza Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:29 am

Giovanni simply side stepped at his speed but his neck was cut a little. How?! He was he master of physical speed. How? Giovanni closed his eyes and smiled. He grabbed the dull side of the blade agni that EL held and pulled it over his houlder. As E.L. landed on the floor Giovanni smiled wide and happily. He offered his hand. "Good job. Only a few people alive can keep up with me. Speed is a virtue...feel free to speak with Shanelle whenever you like, but don't get cocky cause you cut me once....I will slice you to peices if you try some stupid Shizz with my sister."
Shanelle Doza
Shanelle Doza
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:35 am

"heh... threats... Im not scared of you. Ill repsect you but I wont be scared of you. Ill do what ever shizz I want with her. Im not a bad guy." E.L said as he wiped the blood off his shirt. "Now lead me to Shanelle" He added crossing his arms and staring at the man.
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanelle Doza Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:41 am

Giovanni sighed. "That insolance of yours and that mouth...may get you killed one day." Giovanni began walking a few feet away and pointed to an entrance to a small building. "She is sleeping if you want her." Giovanni walked away saying, "Catch you around"
Shanelle Doza
Shanelle Doza
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:52 am

E.L shurgged slightly not really knowing a response. As Giovanni headed off E.L yelled out " See Ya!" E.L slowly walked into the building and looked around. He noticced an open door and looked in to see sleeping Shanelle holding her pillow close to her. E.L grinned and sat in a chair across the room. He leaned his head back against the wall and realized the wound Giovanni had made was still bleeding. "Crud.." he muttered as he covered it up with some wrap.
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanelle Doza Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:06 pm

Shanelle awoke from hunger. She had not eatren in three days. Almost a wehole new record. She decided it was time to leave the residence. She packed her gear up and ran into E.L. She blushed bright red and shook her head from side to side. "I'm sorry L kun!"
Shanelle Doza
Shanelle Doza
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:17 pm

E.L laughed as he was pushed to the ground. As he got up he laughed and said "I take it your hungry Miss Battering Ram?" he said as her stomach rumbeled. He smilied at her and asked "Can I come? I had a fi- I mean a long talk with your brother so Im hungry to!" he said still smiling. E.L slowly closed his eyes, leaned over and kissed her on her soft lips. He had wanted to do that again for a while.
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanelle Doza Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:16 pm

Shanelle sat in thought for a moment. How long had it really been? A week since her last meal. If you could call beans in a can food. She smiled and hugged E.L. "Some food would be great! Got a fancy restauraunt in mind?" She laughed. The only restaraunt she had seen in a long time was an old pizzeria.
Shanelle Doza
Shanelle Doza
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  -Shikamaruclone- Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:21 pm

"erm... theres a old pizzaria across the land!" E.L said and laughed still covering the wound in his abdomen. He didnt want her to wonder how he got slashed. She might found out it was Giovanni who sliced him. E.L walked out still covering the wound and smilied gesturing Shanelle over.
-Shikamaruclone-
-Shikamaruclone-
Red Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down